- Reception is open daily. from 8am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm. In season the reception is open from 8am to 8pm. We provide information about the animations we offer, the organization of the camp, the surroundings, the sports to practice, historical tours, cultural or natural, wi-fi connection, schedule of Masses and Worships, the nearest tourist office, movies and programs, nice places to go nearby…
- Tickets sale for the Inter Islands Cruises in Charente Maritime (towards Fort Boyard, the island of Ré, the island of Aix and La Rochelle) http://www.inter-iles.com/ and little train of St Trojan (a circuit through the forest of St Trojan to reach the southern coast of the island www.le-ptit-train.com/). No need to exit the campsite to book your tours and cruises you buy and receive your tickets at the reception.
- For the kids: we lend you a cot (remember to bring the sheets from home) and a highchair (both need to be ordered when you book your stay), and we provide you a baby bathroom (access key loaned at the beginning of your stay).
- Sheets renting: for those who want to travel light, order the service when you book your stay : single bed pack single bed pack 14€, double bed pack 18€. We work with the Oléron Laundry who provides professional service.
- Wifi throughout the camp for 2 connections: Week 10 €, Round 3 €.
- Ice pack : 1.5€ each pack
- European power adapter for campers who may have forgotten at home, do not panic, we have them at the reception: 10 €
- The laundry is open from 7am to 11pm. We have nine short-cycle professional equipment (connected to the hot water circuit, there is no water heating time like at home): 4 8kg washing machines (€ 5 a machine, 3 programs 30 ° / 40 ° / 60 °, durations of 30 to 40 minutes) and 2 dryers (€ 3).
- Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility, two accessible bathrooms, two shower stalls and accessible toilets (access key loaned the beginning of stay), two mobile homes accessible for people with reduced mobility available for rental, and restaurant, bar, shop, laundry, reception and entertainment places are accessible. We are not yet equipped to guide the visually impaired and we are sorry for that.
- In/out badge barriers, they are closed from 11pm to 7 am for the rest of all. You will receive a badge on arrival, a deposit refund will be applied. Only one car per pitch.
- A domestic overnight parking and two external parking lots for late returns of our residents.
- A security phone number: in case of medical emergency and need to guide firefighters to your location. Besides in season at night, we have a guard at the camping in Oléron
- Two BBQ areas only charcoal, and we lend you the grids at the reception.
- Bike rental, in season the company “Veloland Fun Cycles” comes daily to the camping and offers you bikes according to your needs : adult and children bicycles, baby carrier, all terrain bycicles, trailers … see their rates on their website http://goo.gl/TbyBJY. And of course we give you the map of the many cycling Oleron at your arrival for touristic or Nature walks (forests, marshes, Prés Valet pond, Chassiron lighthouse, beaches on the continental side …).
- Selective Garbage collection and recycling is done twice a day to your site. We give you a new bag everyday. Effective, no smells and no hassle! We’ll explain to you the organization of the camping upon your arrival.