Our services in Saint-Georges-d’Oléron
The advantages of the campsite
300m from the beach, direct access from the dune :
- 300 m
- direct access
- code gate
- 2km long drive to Domino
- rocky space
- fine sand area
Independent, peaceful family campsite :
- Respect for the rest and sleep of everyone from 23h
- Wave rolling in background sound
Accompanying you to limit the environmental impact of your stay :
- Sorting of waste at location
- Shower timer pads
- Harvesting of cork stoppers
- biodegradable “doggie” bags
- Summer shuttles set up by the community of communes during the first week of school vacation until the last
- All cleaning products are biodegradable.
- Maintenance of green spaces in organic farming.
- Sorting of used batteries at the reception desk
- Loan and deposit
- More than 1000 books are available for loan at the reception. Initially made up by donations from holidaymakers, each year new books are deposited there. They reflect the reading choices of our customers.
- Toy library: board games / family games, for good fun games and forgetting the TV.
Cycling & discovery of Oleron :
- Bike rental nearby
- 160 km of bicycle paths. A map of these paths is provided.
- Links to terra aventura and discovery tour.
- Kamischibai of the tales and legends of Oleron
Zen and nature :
- All year round: walking in the dunes, walking tours, bike rides.
- Summer: yoga on the beach, massage at the campsite, pilates, land art, animation to discover the dune and the foreshore, fishing on foot.
The markets of Oleron :
- Day or night markets, the first one is 1km from the campsite.
- Local organic basket of fruit and vegetables from Oleron and all seafood products, not forgetting fleur de sel, salicornes, pineau and local wines.
- 3 local producers offer a variety of vegetables within 3 – 4 km of the camping île d’Oléron.
Our extra services
- Our reception hours :
From April to June and from September to October: 9am-12pm and 2:30pm-6:30pm 7 days a week.
In July-August : 8h30-13h and 14h30-20h every day except Saturdays from 8h to 20h.
From November to mid-December and from January to March : 8h-12h and 14h-17h every day except weekends.
We inform you about the animations, the organization of the campsite, the surroundings, the sports to be practiced, the historical, cultural or natural visits, the wifi connection, the schedules of the masses and the cults, the nearest tourist office, the cinema and the programs, the good addresses,…
- For the little ones :
For any stay with a baby less than 3 years old, we can lend you a cot (remember to take the sheets at home), a high chair, a baby bathtub and changing mattresses. You can also benefit from the provision of a baby bath (access key lent at the beginning of your stay). The bed and the chair are to be retained at the time of your reservation.
- Sheets rental :
For those who want to travel light, service to remember at the time of booking, a single bed pack 14€, a double bed pack 18€. We work with La Blanchisserie d’Oléron who provides a professional service.
- The wifi :
via fiber throughout the campsite: 7€ for 1 device / 3 days; 12€ for 1 device / 1 week; 22€ for 2 devices / 1 week and the family package: 40€ for 4 devices / 1 week.
- Cold accumulator deep-freezing
- Sale of electrical adapter European for campers who would have forgotten it at home, don’t panic, we have some at the reception: 10€.
- The laundry is accessible from 7am to 11pm. We have new professional short cycle equipment (connected to the hot water circuit, so there is no time to heat the water like at home): washing machines (4€ for 6kg and 5€ for 9kg) and dryers (3€). Don’t forget to bring washing powder. Credit card payment possible.
- For the persons with reduced mobility two of our sanitary facilities are accessible as well as two PMR shower and WC cabins (access key lent at the beginning of the stay). Two PMR mobile homes are available for rent, and the restaurant, the bar, the grocery store, the laundry, the reception and the entertainment venues are also accessible. We are not yet equipped to guide the visually impaired and we are sorry for this.
- The code barriers are closed from 11pm to 7am for everyone’s rest. Only one car can park on each site.
- One night parking inside and two outside at the edge of the camp for the late returns of our residents.
- A safety phone number 06 07 03 58 93: in case of medical emergency and need to guide the fire department to your location. In addition in season, at night, a presence in the camping in Oléron.
- Two areas of BBQ with charcoal only, and we lend you the grills at the reception (deposit required).
- Free summer shuttle : summer service offered by your campsite, in collaboration with the Communauté de communes d’Oléron, which allows you to go around the island without your car. Discover the map and schedules. The service will operate from the first week of July until the last week of August.