Campsite with restaurant at Saint-Georges-d’Oléron
Restoration on the island of Oleron
- Restaurant Les Sables : open from April to October, lunch and dinner. In low season, weekly closing on Wednesdays. Menu of the day at noon – a la carte in the evening. Simple and generous cuisine, meticulous presentation. Specialities of fish, seafood and Oleron mussels. Very greedy ice cream sundaes. Children’s menu. Hot dishes to take away. Reserve at 05 46 76 67 60…. See the Tripadvisor review
- Pizzas : large choice of pizzas (home-made dough), to taste on the spot or to take away.
- In summer, burger kiosk (with fries, tapas, paninis and sandwiches) and glacier kiosk (take-out ice cream, waffles and pancakes).
- Bar Lo Weko from 8:30am to midnight in high season and from 9am to 7pm in low season: from breakfast to the festive evening through all your favorite moments of the day. Cocktail bar and fresh fruit juice.
- Grocery store : from April 2nd to September 20th from 8:30am to 1pm and from 5pm to 8pm. In low season, weekly closing on Wednesdays. Special breads and pastries are baked on site every day, we receive the daily and weekly press, regional and national, French and foreign. You will find fresh products (dairy, delicatessen, fruits and vegetables), groceries and local products (beer from the Naufrageurs, jams from the Josière…), hygiene, maintenance, stationery and in the bazaar section you will find camping and beach articles (games and clothing) and postcards. Everything you need on your campsite on the Ile d’Oléron.
Restaurant at the campsite
In a most pleasant vacation spirit, enjoy a terrace meal whatever the season. Enjoy seafruits, fish, Oleron mussels dishes directly from the sea, with family, couple or friends.
In the sun or in the shade of large sails, you will find on the terraces of our restaurants comfortable tables and armchairs to spend a good time around lunch or dinner.
You can also settle down on the terrace to share a sandwich, a panini or a plate of fries from the burger kiosk.
Our home made pizzas have a special flavor when enjoyed with the family on our friendly terrace!
The restaurant of the camping Sables Vignier also has a very pleasant fully covered terrace to continue to enjoy the sea air if the weather gets cloudy.
Bordered with plants, this outdoor space with a pleasant and neat decoration is in the image of the restaurant, famous for its conviviality and the quality of its kitchen.
Feel like tasting oysters from the local oyster huts, local products on the beach, or having lunch in a bistro on a small port with a view on the salt marshes in our island of Poitou-Charentes, New-Aquitaine? On the island of Oléron, everything is possible thanks to the multitude of addresses!